Saturday, May 05, 2007

Mom's Legacy

As I've mentioned before, I am taking the email messages and testimonies I have received and we are binding them into a book for our family.

If you have a specific testimony about Mom that is on your heart, either a specific event or a specific way that Mom has touched your life, please send it to me at jandjwells@cox.net. So many of you have already done this, but I want to give you all a final opportunity to honor Mom in this way.

I'll be trying to get this done fairly soon, so please try to get your testimonies to me by May 12.

Again, I'm so grateful for all of the emails and messages you have sent. We have received well over 1,000 messages for Mom. I've received over 500 in the past 3 weeks alone. We have read each and every one of them.

Josh

No comments: